How The New US Tax Rulings Will Affect Your Events
Expert Presenter: Stephen Cummings, Managing Director Tax at Nomad Financial
Hosted By: Michael Sabani, Head of Brand Experience and Carsten Pleiser, Marketing Strategist at Swoogo, Leonora Valvo, Co-Founder & Director
Duration: 30 Minutes
Tax stuff is usually boring, we get it, but there is a new online tax ruling coming into place that may affect how you charge and tax for your events.
After watching this webinar you will be able to understand:
- What do the new tax laws mean for events in general?
- What do they mean for my events?
- How do I find out if my event needs to charge tax in a state?
- What type of event will be affected by the new laws?
- How & where do I find out about the sales tax rates?
- What should I do to prepare?
- How will the changes to US tax law affect the events industry moving forward?
We know how to make great software and market events, but we're not tax experts, so we flipped through our Rolodex of contacts and asked a fantastic tax guru if he could help us out. And he said YES 🙌
Download the on-demand webinar by completing the form on the right 👉